Naturally flavoured and sugar free, Kids Moducare is
especially formulated to restore, strengthen and balance the immune
system of your child.
Great tasting, it contains a patented blend of sterols
and sterolins in a clinically proven ratio of 100:1.
This formulation has been found to be effective at
enhancing an underactive immune system and/or modulating an overactive
Taken daily, it also helps prevent bacterial and viral
infections and is a strong anti-inflammatory.
- For immune system regulation.
- Five years: 1 tablet per day;
- 5-12 years: 2 tablets per day;
- 12+ years & Adults: 1 tablet three times per day or 2 tablets on
rising and 1 tablet in the evening.
- For best results, take between meals.
- Nature’s Harmony Kids Grape Chewable Moducare is an excellent
source of plant sterols and sterolins.
- These beneficial plant fats, also known as phytosterols, are
found in fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds.
- Phytosterols offer immune-enhancing properties and can activate
the cells that regulate immunity.
- Phytosterols also have anti-inflammatory properties and can help
lower the release of the stress hormone cortisol.
- These combined benefits of phytosterols offer significant
support to daily immune system health.
- This chewable dosage form is also suitable for adults who have
difficulty swallowing capsules.
Recommended Daily Allowance:
- In limited amounts in vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds.
Causes of Deficiency:
- Weakened immune function from illness,
- poor diet
- certain prescription medications.
Symptoms of Deficiency:
- Frequent colds or infection,
- autoimmune conditions,
- Kids “Funtastic” Multi-Vitamin,
- aged garlic extract.
- The key difference between Moducare and other immune system aids
such as echinacea is that echinacea only stimulates the immune
system, while Moducare balances it.
- Furthermore, echinacea is not recommended for prolonged use or
for people with autoimmune conditions. Moducare, on the other hand,
is a daily immune support nutrient and may be used by people with
- It is suggested to take Moducare for two to three months before
evaluating whether it is effective for you.
- Research on sterols has been underway since the 1920s. Dr.
Patrick Bouic, PhD, at Stellenbosch University in South Africa, has
the exact combination of sterols and sterolins found in Moducare for
over a decade.
- There has been extensive testing and clinical trials, including
double-blind, placebo-controlled studies. This research has shown
Moducare can increase natural killer cell activity, improve the
activity of T cells and may also be effective in the management of
chronic inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and
- Several studies on plant sterols and sterolins have been
published in international medical journals.
- Nature’s Harmony Kids Grape Chewable Moducare is well tolerated
and considered safe.
- However, when the immune system becomes balanced, some sensitive
individuals may experience symptoms that indicate the body is trying
to rid itself of toxins.
- These symptoms are temporary and may include digestive problems,
rashes, headache and fatigue.
INTERACTIONS AND SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS:
- There are no known interactions with Moducare and any natural
- There is no conclusive evidence to suggest an interaction with
- Diabetics, pregnant and breastfeeding women, organ transplant
recipients or those with multiple sclerosis, should not use Kids
Grape Chewable Moducare unless on the advice of and under the direct
supervision of a health care practitioner.